the Act of Consecration of Man
January 21 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
- 9:30 am – Children’s story time
- 10:00 am – Children’s service
- 10:30 am – The Act of Consecration of Man
- 11:30 am – Brunch and announcements.
- Please bring brunch items to share.
- 12:30 pm – Talk by Rev. Carol Kelly
Reverend Carol Kelly will be here on January 21, 2018. She will give a talk after the Act of Consecration of Man and our shared meal.
Childcare is available during the Act of Consecration of Man only. If you need child care during the talk, it can be made available at a reasonable cost.
Location: the Brown Wing of the Emerson Waldorf School. 6211 New Jericho Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27516. The high school is to the rear of the property. Look for signs.
To schedule a Sacramental Consultation, please contact Rev. Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-803-2071.
Consultations will be held at the home of Margit Gratzl at 519 Wheeling Circle, Durham, NC 27713 919-484-2764